Everyone needs a great brownie every once in a while, but have you found that truly delicious recipe yet? I doubt it! Try this one and be a converted brownie lover. You’re totally welcome.
250g unsalted butter
250g dark chocolate (chopped)
2 ½ cup castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup cake flour (sifted)
½ tsp baking powder
½ cup cocoa powder
50g dark chocolate extra (chopped)
- Combine butter and chocolate in a pan and stir over low heat until smooth.
- Transfer into a large bowl.
- Stir in the sugar, then eggs and vanilla essence.
- Proceed to stir in the flour, cocoa and extra chocolate.
- Lay baking paper in an oiled tin, ensuring you cover all sides.
- Then pour in the mixture.
- Bake at 180 for 20 minutes or until desired texture.
- After baking, allow to cool.
- Turn out, trim edges, cut into triangles.
Serve with fudge sauce and vanilla ice-cream.