Planx is an award winning south African manufacturer of wooden educational toys.
These blocks are made of smooth pine and painted with non toxic lead free paint and comes in a drawstring bag.
This is an ideal beginning for your 1 to 2 year old.
Playing with these blocks will help to practice fine motor skills, improve small muscle development and develop hand and eye coordination.
It is the perfect first toy for learning stacking and to begin building.
Bag contains :
9 × Expertly handcrafted blocks in 3 sizes suitable for your toddler.
Rounded edges ensuring that your little one is safe from accidents caused by sharp edges.
KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa), Western Cape (South Africa), Eastern Cape (South Africa), Mpumalanga (South Africa), Gauteng (South Africa), North West (South Africa), Limpopo (South Africa), Free State (South Africa), Northern Cape (South Africa)
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
• Toy Box delivers nationwide via Fastway Couriers at a flat rate of R80. From time to time, we use alternate courier companies depending on the parcel size and the delivery address.
• Deliveries are sent to the address, not the person, so if the person is not available the order may be left with a person at that address e.g. security, staff, reception, etc. Delivery of goods shall be made to the customer at the place specified in the customer’s acceptance of order/ invoice or as agreed in writing between the parties.
• Delivery to farms or rural areas will incur surcharges.
• It is mandatory to leave a telephone or mobile number for the courier company to contact you during delivery hours.
• All orders are sent packed in boxes or flyer bags.
• The below categories are offered to you at checkout, based on your area code.
• Local Pick up in Johannesburg can be arranged.
• Toy Box reserves the right to amend shipping costs at any time in line with any increases from the courier company.
• Delivery time is based on delivery address for each order from when proof payment is received.
• Delivery is usually within 2-7 working days. Please note that actual delivery times may vary slightly and are an estimation only.
• Delivery times can’t be guaranteed, but we will do our best to keep you informed if there are any delays.
• Once payment has been received and stock availability confirmed, we will send you and email to confirm your order.
• Your order will then be packed and dispatched via courier or made ready for collection.
- Please allow 1-2 working days from receipt of payment for orders to be made ready for dispatch.
- For courier deliveries: A tracking code will be emailed once the order has been dispatched from our store.
- For collection customers: You will be notified that your order is ready for collection. Please be advised that your order will not be released without the notification.
• Toy Box will ensure that the correct items are dispatched as per invoice and will only be responsible for the collection of goods that have been dispatched in error.
• Returns due to incorrect items ordered will incur a 15% handling fee and courier costs.
• Whilst every effort is made to pack your order carefully, Toy Box is not liable for any damages that may occur to goods in transit. Any losses /damages must be reported to Toy Box immediately, so that we can contact the courier company on your behalf and lodge a claim. Toy Box accepts no liability for any goods lost or damaged whilst in transit.